Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Lives can change in an instant. Ours certainly have. May we never lose sight of the reasons why God spared lives that morning April 29, 2014.  Please, say a prayer for all of the people involved in the shooting one year ago today. Although Chris and I still struggle physically and emotionally, April 29 is now a great reminder for my family that the greatest gift we'll ever receive is a chance at life. 

"Be kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle".  

Also, Christopher and I would like to ask you all to join my family in a special prayer for the Kramers, who lost their son (and brother) one year ago today. We are truly sorry for your loss.
- Christopher & Jamie Lynn
“Let me give you a new command: Love one another. In the same way I loved you, you love one another." - John 13:34

No comments:

Post a Comment